Step-by-Step Directions to Begin the Community Benefit Certificate Program
- Log on to your Community Benefit Connect account at communitybenefitconnect.org.
- From the menu, go to the CB Resources Tab, CB Certificate menu drop down, and click on the CB Certificate page.
- Click on the orange button, “Go To The Certificate Program” .
The program will now direct you through the steps to create an account.
- Create an account. Link can be found at the top right side of the page.
- Once you have created an account, you will use the red “Log In” button to access the Certificate Program.
- Register for the Certificate Program (green button).
Note: your Pop-Up Blocker may block your access to this program. Direct your Pop-Up Blocker to allow access to this program link.
Now you are registered and logged on to the certificate program. The certificate program is housed on a Learning Management System (LMS).
- To begin the certificate program, read the confidentiality statement and click that you agree.
- Review the program introduction. Exit this screen to return to the main screen.
- Begin the certificate program by clicking on a Domain content section.
- The program allows you to move around the Domains in any order.
- Clicking on a Domain, will open the content in a separate page. To return to the main LMS page, exit out of the Domain page.