Community Benefit Connect is pleased to present national webinars on community benefit and related issues. All webinars are accessible on this page. If you missed a webinar, click on the webinar link to access it in the archives.
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will listen and view the webinar from your computer (no phone line will be used). You will need access to a computer with monitor speakers or external speakers for the audio portion of the presentation.
- Webinar: Data Collection Methods for Community Health Needs Assessment: Balancing Rigor and Community Insights Read more →
- Webinar: Findings from a National Salary Survey for Community Benefit Professionals Read more →
- Webinar: Hospital – Community Collaborations to Promote Healthy Food Access Read more →
- Webinar: Promoting Employee Engagement In Community Benefit Read more →
- Webinar: A Multi-Sector Approach to Improving Child Mental Health: The DC Collaborative for Mental Health in Pediatric Primary Care Read more →
- Webinar: Establishing Checks and Balances for Community Benefit Donations and Sponsorships Read more →
- Webinar: A Model Job Description for Community Benefit Professionals Read more →
- Webinar: Opportunities to Integrate “Root Cause” Determinants of Community Health in the CHNA Process: Focusing on Food Insecurity Read more →
- June 23, 2016 – Live Q & A: Implementation Strategy Read more →
- Webinar: Enhancing Health Literacy to Improve Community Health Read more →