Community Benefit Connect is pleased to present national webinars on community benefit and related issues. All webinars are accessible on this page. If you missed a webinar, click on the webinar link to access it in the archives.
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com. Please note that you will listen and view the webinar from your computer (no phone line will be used). You will need access to a computer with monitor speakers or external speakers for the audio portion of the presentation.
- Webinar: Opportunities to Integrate “Root Cause” Determinants of Community Health in the CHNA Process: Focusing on Food Insecurity Read more →
- June 23, 2016 – Live Q & A: Implementation Strategy Read more →
- Webinar: Enhancing Health Literacy to Improve Community Health Read more →
- Webinar: Establishing Standards for Reporting Community Benefit Across Your Hospital – A Training Tool for Counting CB Read more →
- Webinar: Promising Delivery Models to Address Health Disparities Read more →
- January 8, 2015 – Live Q & A: Cross the T’s and Dot the I’s – Details you Need to Know for the CHNA and Implementation Strategy Read more →
- Webinar: Financial Assistance and Community Benefit —Create a Winning Team Approach Read more →
- September 10, 2015 – Live Q & A: Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy Read more →
- July 21, 2015 – Live Q & A: Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy Read more →
- Webinar: Community Benefit Strategies and Medical-Legal Partnership: Leveraging Community Legal Resources to Impact Population Health Read more →