Community Benefit Coaching
Community Benefit Connect experts are now available for hour long coaching sessions. Coaching is an excellent solution for community benefit professionals who may have unanswered questions, are looking for ideas for improvement or are struggling with specific issues. This is a convenient low-cost strategy to address your community benefit challenges.
Community Benefit Connect can help you if you:
- have questions about community benefit
- need advice to adopt new practices
- would benefit from validation of your current practices
All sessions will be conducted on the phone at a date and time that is mutually agreeable with you and your coach.
Community Benefit Consulting
Community Benefit Connect provides national experts to address your community benefit needs. Our areas of expertise include:
- Community Health Needs Assessments and Implementation Strategies
- Measuring impact of community programs
- Healthy communities evaluation and program development
- Financial assistance policies and procedures
- Community benefit planning and reporting
- Program evaluation
- Staff training
- Executive leadership and Board development
For each engagement, we will connect you with
knowledgeable and proven professionals to support
your work from start to finish.
For further information on coaching and for pricing, please contact Melissa Biel at email@example.com.